Amro R9 is one component, ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It is fitted with German engineered plastic adapter head for use with foam gun or straw applicator. It will expand and cure by moisture in the air. Used for wide range of building application like filling gaps or sealing cracks. Has excellent mounting capacities, High Thermal and acoustic insulation properties.
Good adhesion to variety of surfaces such as UPVC, Masonry, Brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminium, timber and other substrates except Teflon, PE or PP
- Installing, fixing, insulation of doors & window frames.
- Filling and Sealing of gaps, joints, openings and cavities.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
- Creation of soundproof screen.
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Shake the Aerosol can for at least 20 seconds
- Put the adapter on the valve.
- Moisten surface with a water sprayer prior to application.
- Remove pressure from the applicator to stop.
- Fill holes and cavities for 50 %, as the foam will expand.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer.
- Fresh foam can be removed using Foam cleaner or acetone.
- Cured foam can only be removed mechanically
- 12 months from date of manufacturing in unopened packaging stored in a cool and dry place at recommended temperatures between +5°C and +25°. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upward.